|Families||2 adults and children up to 14 years € 14.00 or|
1 adult and children up to 14 years € 7.00
|Groups of 15+ persons, seniors from 65 years||€ 4.90|
|Students and apprentices up to 27 years||€ 3.50|
|School parties (primary, middle, vocational and high schools)||€ 1.50|
|Children up to 6 years||free|
Additional charge for guided tours
|Audio guide hire||€ 4.00 per person|
|Audio guide deposit||€ 10.00 per person|
|Additional charge for guided tours||€ 2.00 per person|
|Additional charge for guided tours for school parties||€ 1.50 per person|
|Additional charge for study programmes for school parties||€ 2.50 per person|
- No traffic is permitted along the entire length of the road up to the castle, either from Tirolo or from Castel Torre. Walking up from either side requires a good 20 minutes. Taxis are permitted and a shuttle service is offered for events.
- All three establishments (the museum, the “Gasthaus Schloss Tirol” and the aviary and bird care centre) are closed on Mondays.
- Your four-legged friend is only allowed entry in a pet carrier, available for hire at the till.
- Castle Tyrol closes on 10 December each year and re-opens to the public around the middle of March.
- We regret to inform you that most of the castle is without step-free access.
Subject to alteration